Thursday 1 July 2010

Everyone Is Happy

Today I am very happy. I am happy because my sister Ankita have got admission in VJTI college of engineering. To take the admission my dad and sister went to pune. She told me there are 6 autonomous colleges in maharashtra including VJTI, these 6 are the best colleges of engineering in maharashtra. These colleges are termed as autonomous college and the admission process for these colleges is different from normal engineering colleges.

My sister was selected in first round out of three admission rounds. She was invited to pune, as admission process is conducted in COEP college, which is in pune. She was given options that she can take admission in any one college out of the 6 colleges and for any engineering branch excluding 2 branches. She selected electrical engineering as she was interested in that field.

Today dad and Ankita visited pune and took admission in VJTI college of engineering. My parents and Ankita are very happy. My mother ordered me to take admission for direct second year of engineering. I am looking forward to do BE with AMIE.